Low-Pressure Cool Misting Fan Kit
Beat the heat this summer by turning an ordinary fan into a Cool Misting Fan! Instantly create cool zone using our Retro Fan Mist Ring with adjustable spray direction and leak-proof Compression Fittings. Designed to produce fine mist with use of standard water faucet. Simply attach to your Fan and turn on water! Fan NOT included – sold separately.
SITUATION Would you like your fan to push around cool air instead of hot air? That’s all a regular fan does, push around HOT air.
SOLUTION Engineered with high quality materials and configured to run with an average water faucet pressure, our Mist Fan Kit-Low Pressure is an affordable cooling option for homeowners. Our Misting System works the best at 40-60psi city water pressure.
Any ordinary fan, regardless of its size simply moves hot air from one location to another. By adding mist, same fan will now circulate significantly cooler air throughout the area. Our mist kit is manufactured with finest stainless-steel orifice misting nozzles and leak proof fittings that are adjustable for optimal mist angle. Result is fine mist that evaporates quicker, leaving you with refreshingly cool breeze.
This kit does NOT require a Misting Pump for operation. Made with high quality UV-protected Tubing to ensure longevity. Great for Pedestal, Floor, or Wall Mount Fans.
To enjoy a refreshingly cool air, simply attach the Retro Fan Mist Ring to the front grill of your existing fan and connect the Supply Line Tubing to your garden hose or spigot. Turn on your water and enjoy!
- Completely Pre-Assembled, just unpack and attach
- Works at 40-100psi city water pressure
- Adjustable spray direction so you can change it at any time
- Ultra-fine Brass with Stainless-Steel Orifice Nozzles resist rust
- Leak-proof Compression Fittings keep wetness off surfaces
- UV-Protected Flexible Tubing will not crack or break except under the most extreme weather conditions
- Includes 6FT Supply line with Garden Hose Connector and screen filter washer
APPLICATIONS Backyards, patios, balconies, verandas, barns, greenhouses, gardens, courtyards, dog runs, chicken coups, and more!
If interested, please click the link below to place your first order.