Do-it-yourself mid-pressure patio misting system by Hydrobreeze Misting Systems. It offers excellent value and efficient performance for a variety of small outdoor projects. Available in 110V AC, 220V AC, and 12V DC.
SITUATION- Hot summer days make backyard patios, porches, and gazebos to hot to enjoy more than a couple of hours in the early morning or late evening. Your kids stay in the house all day long. You would like to stay out and get fresh air and sun but its way to hot!
SOLUTION This weekend’s DIY project is your answer. The 200 PSI Patio Misting System is an economical mid-pressure mist-cooling system to instantly cool down your outdoor spaces by up to 30°F.
You can also build a special effects fogging system and impress family and friends with your creativity by attaching the mist line within the trees, or even by the side of a pool. (Requires Nozzle Clusters)
The possibilities are endless so, why not cool your boat or RV, play areas for kids and pets, drop the temperature or add humidity to the plants in your greenhouse?
This system includes everything you need for a trouble-free installation.
- Quiet operation (35 DB)
- Self-priming, and can be configured to draw water from a tank or bucket
- Maximum Pump Pressure 200 PSI
- 110V AC (12V AC and 220V AC available)
- Supports up to 24 nozzles
- Reusable Push-Lock fittings
- Built-In Thermal Safety Switch (intermittent usage)
- Oil-less pumps have built-in thermal safety switch and may cycle off cool-off
- The motor can run dry without damage
- Pump available in 110V AC, 220V AC, and 12V DC
- 200 PSI self-priming mist pump (can also draw from a tank/bucket)
- 50’ of tubing
- 12 Brass/Stainless-Steel Orifice Misting Nozzles
- 12 push lock misting tees
- Filter, garden hose connector, and clamps for installation
To purchase please click here: